AAPPN is Washington state’s professional home for advanced practice psychiatric nurses.
With more than 200 clinical and student members—from Bellingham to Richland, from Vancouver to Spokane—AAPPN is the only organization specifically dedicated to the profession in our state.
2019 SPRING CONFERENCE. Register today for our March 30, 2019 event. 6.25 CEs.
HONOR YOUR COLLEAGUES. Submit an AAPPN award nomination. Deadline Feb. 28, 2019.
BOARD ELECTIONS. Join the AAPPN leadership team. Nominations due Feb. 22, 2019.
JOIN US. Become an AAPPN member today and enjoy all the benefits that your professional association has to offer!
AAPPN is. . .CONNECTION
- Chapter meetings throughout the state for learning and networking
- Listserv to share resources, referrals, and opportunities
- Peer Phone Discussion Group to talk with colleagues about issues in your practice
- Facebook Group to connect and share with your peers
- Member directory to stay in touch with your colleagues
- Volunteer opportunities to build your own professional community
AAPPN is. . .EDUCATION
- Conferences and workshops featuring local and national speakers specifically geared toward the needs of psychiatric ARNPs
- Reduced-rate and free CEs for members
- Resources for educational opportunities throughout our community
AAPPN is. . .CAREER CULTIVATION
- Public referral directory
- Job announcements exclusively for AAPPN members
- Career- and business-building resources
- Low Student membership rates and a one-year Student membership after graduation
- Collaboration with the Lois Price Spratlen Foundation, which provides scholarships for psychiatric nursing students.
AAPPN is. . .ADVOCACY
- Lobbyist representing our profession in Olympia
- Legislative alerts for members to make their voice heard
- Collaboration with state leaders and partner organizations