AAPPN is Washington state’s professional home for advanced practice psychiatric nurses.
With more than 200 clinical and student members—from Bellingham to Richland, from Vancouver to Spokane—AAPPN is the only organization specifically dedicated to the profession in our state.
AAPPN is. . .CONNECTION
- Chapter meetings throughout the state for learning and networking
- Listserv to share resources, referrals, and opportunities
- Facebook Group to connect and share with your peers
- Member directory to stay in touch with your colleagues
- Volunteer opportunities to build your own professional community
AAPPN is. . .EDUCATION
- Conferences and workshops featuring local and national speakers specifically geared toward the needs of psychiatric ARNPs
- Reduced-rate and free CEs for members
- Resources for educational opportunities throughout our community
AAPPN is. . .CAREER CULTIVATION
- Public referral directory
- Job announcements exclusively for AAPPN members
- Career- and business-building resources
- Low Student membership rates and a one-year Student membership after graduation
- Collaboration with the Lois Price Spratlen Foundation, which provides scholarships for psychiatric nursing students.
AAPPN is. . .ADVOCACY
- Lobbyist representing our profession in Olympia
- Legislative alerts for members to make their voice heard
- Collaboration with state leaders and partner organizations
JOIN US. Become an AAPPN member today and enjoy all the benefits that your professional association has to offer!