ECU Health and ECU Health Roanoke Chowan Hospital in Ahoskie, NC are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) or Physician Assistant to join an expanding psychiatric team. Experience preferred.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by ECU Health Physicians – Community Practice Model
- Hospital privileges at ECU Health Roanoke Chowan Hospital
- Full time position – Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm
- 20-bed adult psychiatric unit called Stepping Stones and 8-bed geriatric psychiatric unit at hospital
- Full inpatient panel is 10 adult patients with medical service for admissions, initial physical, and daily rounding
- Opportunities available for moonlighting
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches and outdoor activities
- Ability to live on the beautiful Chowan River
- Ability to live only an hour away from the beautiful beaches of the North Carolina coast
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits to include: Administrative Stipend, Relocation, Paid Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice/Tail Coverage, 401k matching/457, Medical, Dental, & Vision
ECU Health is a mission-driven, 1,708-bed academic health care system serving more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is comprised of 13,000 team members, nine hospitals and a physician group that encompasses over 1,100 academic and community providers practicing in over 185 primary and specialty clinics located in more than 110 locations. The flagship ECU Health Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center, and ECU Health Maynard Children’s Hospital serve as the primary teaching hospitals for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. ECU Health and the Brody School of Medicine share a combined academic mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina through patient care, education and research.
ECU Health Physicians includes an academic practice model (ECU employment) and a community practice model (health system employment). There is shared leadership and shared services to support the overall group and to ensure alignment for clinical care, research, education and strategy.
This innovative structure creates opportunities within ECU Health Physicians ranging from acute to ambulatory, academic practice to community practice, regional to rural, and everything in between.
If you, or a colleague, are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Ashley Rudolph at (252)558-3763 or gro.h1709172742tlaeh1709172742uce@h1709172742plodu1709172742R.yel1709172742hsA1709172742.