Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is growing! CVCH is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. We have an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner at our Wenatchee location.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing integrated consultation with patients, as well as with behavioral health and medical colleagues, and direct patient care including psychiatric diagnostic evaluation, psychiatric medication services, and other preventive, educational, and therapeutic behavioral health services. The position requires professional expertise and responsibility for ensuring services meet the needs of patients and are being provided in accordance with best practices, state and federal law, and CVCH policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing. Successful completion of an accredited Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) program with emphasis in psychiatric care (Nurse Practitioner Certificate or Master’s Degree).
- Current Washington State Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license with prescriptive privileges or eligibility to obtain licensure. Valid DEA Controlled Substance Registration Certification. ANCC certification as a “Clinical Specialist in Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing” or “Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health NP” or ”Family Mental Health NP” preferred. Basic Life Support (BLS) required. ACLS or ATLS may be used to substitute for BLS.
- Experience: Two (2) years of experience as a practicing Nurse Practitioner in a clinical setting. Five (5) years experience in providing Psychiatric/Behavioral Health Care to mentally ill individuals preferred.
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign on bonus – $40,000
- Flexible schedules
- Generous paid leave/holidays
- Health insurance covered at 100% for employee and dependents
- Gym/fitness stipend
- Retirement with 150% employer matching
- A cultural immersion program in a predominantly Spanish-speaking country
- This position is eligible for student loan repayment programs
We are located in the heart of Washington State where we enjoy abundant recreational opportunities, 300 days of sunshine and a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
To learn more about the position, salary, full details on benefits, and to apply, visit us at www.cvch.org and click on the Employment and Training tab and find the position you are interested in learning more about