Psychiatric Mental Health NP (Outpatient)
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner specializing in work with children and adolescents! This position provides patients with professional psychiatric assessments and interventions in an outpatient setting.
Behavioral Health Services (BHS) is a community mental health agency providing innovative outpatient care, including individual therapy, to children and adolescents in the Yakima Valley. The person in this position will have the opportunity to work with Child Psychiatrists and over 30 mental health therapists and counselors in a team-based environment.
We offer great benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation program, comparable to private practice ($102K+)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance & hiring bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Intentional and structured ramp-up schedule, orientation and peer mentorship program
- Opportunity to participate in a medical Spanish immersion program in Guatemala
- Education: Graduation from an approved nurse practitioner training program.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: State of Washington Board of Pharmacy prescriptive authority; National certification for nurse practitioner with a psychiatric specialization; and Washington ARNP active license or eligible. CPR certification within 3 months of employment.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
How To Apply
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Here!