Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitoner
We’re on a path to better healthcare.
Career Opportunities for:
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Bridgewater State Hospital and Old Colony in Bridgewater, MA
Part-Time- 20 Hours
New grads welcome!
• 401K • Competitive Compensation • So Much More…
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school.
- Two (2) years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Psychiatric experience preferred and/or experience in a residential healthcare institution.
- Certification as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) in the state of practice, as recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center Adult PMHNP certification.
- Must maintain CPR certification, and any other certifications (such as First Aid) required by contract.
- Provides comprehensive assessment, plan development, implementation of plan of care and evaluation of effectiveness of interventions with revisions as necessary.
- Initiate, monitors, alters medications and treatments according to approved protocols.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of all requirements and practice standards relating to the prescription, administration of medications including compliance with organization policy and procedures, documentation, requirements, medication education.
- Monitors medication and initiates appropriate therapies for certain conditions and changes medications according to variations in a patient’s response within established protocols.
- Observes and differentiates between signs and symptoms associated with normal human physiology and those indicative of pathological changes.
- Documents all relevant patient care issues in patients’ progress notes and treatment plan all relevant patient care issues.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
How To Apply
Call or apply online
Ann Hopper (256) 282-3013 or email AHHopper@CorrectCareSolutions.com
We are proudly an equal opportunity employer