Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner in Kennewick, WA
FACILITY: Multiple Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Facilities
ADDRESS: Prescott, Arizona – Kennewick, Washington – Hurricane, Utah – Gilbert, Arizona
Website link https://sanabehavioralhospital.com/
LOAN REPAYMENT: Not Specified
SALARY RANGE: $110,000 to $140,000 based up education and experience.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time with benefits
BONUS OFFERED: Based upon performance
Sana Behavioral Medical Group is part of a private corporation providing psychiatric and medical care at home (including ALF’s and SNF’s) to adults age 50 and over. We are leading the way with our care model by establishing strength-based, healing and wellness treatment options that accounts for the individual’s physical needs along with behavioral challenges. Located in Prescott, Arizona; Kennewick Washington; Hurricane, Utah; or Gilbert, AZ; our team of behavioral health specialists make visits at home where our patients can age well in place.
We are currently seeking full time/part time/contract Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners(s) experienced in geriatric psychiatry for our behavioral health team who will be providing psychiatric services to persons in the community residing in skilled nursing or assisted living facilities. This position will provide flexibility in your daily work schedule. You can learn more about SANA by clicking on www.sanabehavioralhealth.com.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Psychiatric nurses work with team and provide:
- psychiatric evaluations,
- med-management rounding, and
- after care support.
A psychiatric nurse practitioner builds patient relationships while assessing a patient’s problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver care. Our model of care builds upon patient strengths and involves family supports as a part of treatment.
Our nurse practitioners provide evidence-based individual therapy, such as cognitive behavior therapy for depression and anxiety.
A psychiatric nurse works with patients’ families and helps in educating them about their mental health problems.
- Focuses in Integrated Care
- Demonstrate compassion and genuineness when working with patients 50+
- Must have proven computer literacy to include utilization of electronic health records
- Will be a leader as a cross-functional team member
- Will be an emotional intelligence (EI) leader
- State Licensed RN, PMHNP in the states of Washington, Arizona or Utah
- Must have the desire, and education to work in a geriatric/psychiatry inpatient and outpatient setting
- Able to work in multiple locations,
- Willing to do some night and weekend call,
- Comfortable with inpatient rounding as may be required
Will give preference to the following:
- Candidates who have additional medical ANP/FNP license and experience.
- Nurse Practitioners with 5 plus years in an inpatient or outpatient practice.
- Special training or certification in geriatric or psychiatric care.
Sana Medical Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring.
Qualified Candidates can apply by sending an updated CV to email@example.com
CONTACT: Farley Sowards