Seeking a well Experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to work with collaborative and compassionate group of Caregivers.
PeaceHealth’s commitment to Behavioral Health is reflected in our state-of-the-art inpatient psychiatric unit, nationally respected research, and community advocacy and leadership. The team is involved in industry leading coordinated care through our transition team that involves integrating community-based resources with our ambulatory facilities in care integration. We are currently transitioning into full coordination in the medical home model and providing telepsychiatry services.
As a result of our progressive programs, our work with first episode schizophrenia coordination and medication has garnered national attention. We are a National Institute of Mental Health participant in this multi-site national study. Our patient-centered approach has a primary goal of helping people recover and promoting a safe and inspired life to the community. Our 35-bed psychiatric unit is the largest in the state of Oregon and provides an integrated inpatient/outpatient model.
The position will spend some time in the PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center University District Emergency Department providing consult as needed and will also provide consults via Telemed to PeaceHealth Cottage Grove Medical Center in Cottage Grove, OR, PeaceHealth PeaceHarbor in Florence, OR and PeaceHeath Sacred Heart Medical Center RiverBend in Springfield, OR.
- Schedule will be Full-Time Monday – Friday, 5:00 PM – 2:00 AM (8 hr shifts, an hour lunch)
- Another position also available Part-time Saturday – Sunday, 5:00 PM – 6:00 AM (12 hr shifts, an hour lunch). See job posting #13934 to apply.
- Emergency Department coverage will be consults on complex discharges, medication management/recommendations to ED physician
- Admits to the Behavioral Health Unit (BHU), evening call and assist in BHU as needed
- Active collaboration with the Emergency Department
- Care is closely coordination in our seamless continuum of care with our community based ambulatory treatment teams
- Leaders in the community and the PeaceHealth system in care innovation
- Our program is the mental and behavioral health safety-net for central Oregon
For more information contract Dorothy Reed, Sr. Provider Recruiter:
Eugene, Oregon ranked 9th on the Livability Top 100 Best Places to Live. Come experience the wide array of restaurants, visit the fermentation district, and entertainment venues that make Eugene a true urban playground. Eugene boasts cultural amenities typical of larger cities, from the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art to the world-famous Oregon Bach Festival. Eugene is home to the University of Oregon Ducks! Historic Hayward field will host the Olympic Trials in 2021, NCAA Track & Field Championships, and the 1st time in the United States the World Athletics Championships will be in Eugene, OR in 2022. The area offers outdoor produce markets, abundant parks, camping, hiking, wine tasting, and natural beauty. It truly is a place to experience and love!
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend is a state-of-the-art regional medical center. On the leading edge of evidence-based hospital design, and creating a patient-centered, healing environment with a strong focus on quality clinical outcomes and patient safety.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.