- Each AAPPN listserv has a unique email address. To post a message, simply send an email to it. The listserv group will automatically send the email to all members in the group. You can format your listserv message just like any other email. You can even attach a file.
- You can reply individually to the person who posted the message, or choose “reply all” to send your response to the entire listserv.
- East King County Chapter:
- Peninsula-Kitsap Chapter:
- Seattle Chapter:
- Snohomish County Chapter:
- Spokane Chapter:
- Tacoma Chapter:
You’re a current AAPPN member, but not receiving listserv messages?
Before you send your first message
As professionals, we all understand the need for etiquette and boundaries around use of the listserv. In order to promote an open dialogue, AAPPN will not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings. We believe this service can be self-regulating by our members, but we do urge you to contact the AAPPN office if you have concerns about the use of the listserv. Before posting your first message, please read our participation and acceptable use policy, and etiquette guidelines.
Updating your listserv information
In the footer of each listserv message, there is a link you can use to change your email address, “go on vacation” which temporarily suspends listserv messages, unsubscribe from the listserv, or switch to receiving the digest version.