Find a Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
AAPPN offers a directory of its members as a service to the public. AAPPN members, primarily located in Washington State, are Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners (ARNPs) who also have a master’s degree or higher in psychiatric nursing or have ANCC Certification in a psychiatric nursing specialty.
By selecting from the drop down menus, you can search for an Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner by:
- Age Group: If you are looking for a practitioner who focuses working with specific age groups, select Adult, Child/Adolescent, Couples/Families for mixed age group, or Older Adult.
- Issues Treated: Select the specific issue that you are most concerned about working on.
- ZIP Code: Enter your ZIP code and a mile radius to limit the search results to your local area. If you’re not sure of the ZIP code, you can look it up at USPS.com.
- Name or Keyword: Enter the first or last name if you are looking for a specific practitioner or enter a keyword or phrase if the issue you are most concerned about is not listed in the drop-down menu.
- Don’t know your ZIP code? Enter your city in the Name or Keyword search.
- Looking for a specific treatment method? Try searching for it using the Name or Keyword search.
- To see a complete directory listing, you can leave all the search options blank.
Please note: Inclusion in this directory is not and does not imply a referral, endorsement, or recommendation by AAPPN. Omission of any individual does not indicate AAPPN disapproval.