Find a Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner
AAPPN offers a directory of its members as a service to the public. AAPPN members are Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners (ARNPs) who also have a master’s degree or higher in psychiatric nursing or have ANCC Certification in a psychiatric nursing specialty. Psychiatric Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioners are qualified to provide psychiatric evaluations and treatment, including medication management and individual, family, and group therapy.
By selecting from the drop down menus, you can search for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner by:
- Age Group: If you are looking for a practitioner who focuses working with specific age groups, select Adult, Child/Adolescent, Couples/Families for mixed age group, or Older Adult
- Issues Treated: Select the specific issue that you are most concerned about working on
- ZIP Code: Enter your ZIP code and a mile radius to limit the search results to your local area
- Name or Keyword: Enter the first or last name if you are looking for a specific practitioner or enter a keyword or phrase if the issue you are most concerned about is not listed in the drop-down menu
- Don’t know your ZIP code? Enter your city in the Name or Keyword search.
- Looking for a specific treatment method? Try searching for it using the Name or Keyword search.
- To see a complete directory listing, you can leave all the search options blank.
Please note: Inclusion in this directory is not and does not imply a referral, endorsement, or recommendation by AAPPN. Omission of any individual does not indicate AAPPN disapproval.