“Solutions for Today’s Challenges in Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nursing”
Bastyr University, 14500 Juanita Drive NE
Kenmore, Washington 98028
Bastyr University Safety Requirements
Below are the current requirements of Bastyr University to protect fellow attendees, students, and staff.
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with either Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson.
- If an attendee is not vaccinated, they should have a a negative PCR COVID-19 test dated within 72 hours of their arrival on campus.
- Wearing a face mask, which covers both nose and mouth, is encouraged when inside classrooms and in common areas.
- Attendees are encouraged to take a COVID-19 home test the morning of the event.
- AAPPN will provide Bastyr with a list of attendees in case contact tracing is needed.
- The updated COVID policy can be found on Bastyr’s website.
Overnight accommodations may be available in Bastyr’s dorm-style room on the 5th floor of the main building. Room rates vary based on occupancy and purpose for your campus visit. Please contact Guest Services at 425-602-3075 or ude.r1664740046ytsab1664740046@refn1664740046oc1664740046 for more information.
Several hotels are located within 6 to 10 miles of Bastyr. None are located within walking distance or on easy bus routes. Most likely you will need a car, or you can take a taxi to Bastyr. Download a hotel list (PDF) provided by Bastyr.