“Solutions for Today’s Challenges in Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nursing”
Bastyr University, 14500 Juanita Drive NE
Kenmore, Washington 98028
Bastyr University Safety Requirements for 2022 Annual Conference
Below are the current requirements of Bastyr University to protect fellow attendees, students, and staff.
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with either Moderna, Pfizer, or Johnson & Johnson.
- If an attendee is not vaccinated, they should have a a negative PCR COVID-19 test dated within 72 hours of their arrival on campus.
- Wearing a face mask, which covers both nose and mouth, is encouraged when inside classrooms and in common areas.
- Attendees are encouraged to take a COVID-19 home test the morning of the event.
- AAPPN will provide Bastyr with a list of attendees in case contact tracing is needed.
Overnight accommodations may be available in Bastyr’s dorm-style rooms on the 5th floor of the main building. Room rates vary based on occupancy and purpose for your campus visit. Please contact Guest Services at 425-602-3075 or ude.r1695801743ytsab1695801743@refn1695801743oc1695801743 for more information.