Companies, nonprofits, government agencies, and academic organizations have connected with AAPPN members for years at our annual conference. The AAPPN Exhibitor Program provides an avenue for members and these organizations to deepen this connection.
The Exhibitor Program provides a variety of ways for companies and organizations to promote their products, services, and opportunities. AAPPN members will have several avenues to access information to enhance their practice.
Exhibitors will be able to participate in the following activities:
- Annual Conference (Oct. 9 and 16, 2021, via Zoom): Inclusion as an exhibitor, including:
- Handout included in conference packet.
- Opportunity to host a Zoom meeting for interested conference participants on the days of the conference.
- Website: Logo, description, and contact information on AAPPN’s Exhibit Hall webpage for three months.
- Zoom meeting: Opportunity for an exclusive presentation to interested AAPPN members at an AAPPN Zoom exhibitor meeting during the 12-month period of this agreement.
Please see the Exhibitor Program Requirements for details.
Exhibitor Program Fees
- For-profit companies: $1,000 annual fee
- Nonprofit, government, or academic organizations: $400 annual fee
Note: AAPPN does not release member information to exhibitors, such as email, phone, address, or any other contact information.