“Another wonderful conference! This is my second time and I enjoy it more each year.”
–2019 Spring Conference attendee
Save the date for the 2020 AAPPN Fall Conference on Saturday, November 7, 2020, at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma.
Our focus will be mental health for vulnerable populations. Speakers include Kathryn Korslund, PhD.
You will also enjoy a “lightning round” of introductions to support services in our community, exhibits, and libations. Look for information in your inbox and mail box.
Exhibitors: Contact Kirk Roberts at gro.n1669598834ppaa@1669598834krik1669598834 to reserve your space for this event.
Previous AAPPN conferences have focused on:
- Solutions for Today’s Challenges in Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nursing
- Integrating Care in Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nursing
- Mindfulness and Medicine in Psychiatric Nursing
- The Psychiatric Nurse as an Integrative Practitioner
- Women and their Mental Health: Implications for Children and Families
- The Synergy of Therapy and Medication
- Psychopharmacology: Prescribing from All Angles
- Spectrum of Autism
- Application of Dialectical Behavior Therapy to Diverse Populations
- Treating Major Mental Illness
- Lethal Trends: Reducing the Risks