Building your presence at the AAPPN Annual Conference
Companies, nonprofits, government agencies, and academic organizations have a unique opportunity to connect with AAPPN members at our 2023 Annual Conference. Make plans to join us as an exhibitor on Saturday, November 4, 2023, at Bastyr University in Kenmore, WA.
The conference will be held from 9:00 a.m.-4:45 p.m. You can download the agenda and speaker biographies below. Psychiatric nurse practitioners will receive ANCC-approved CEs, including hours toward pharmacotherapeutic CE requirement.
We are limiting the number of exhibitor tables in 2023 to ensure that you have the best access for meeting our members. Reserve your space today!
Your participation as an exhibitor will include more than just a table. AAPPN’s exhibitor program allows you to reach all of our 300+ members as well as non-members in the psych ARNP community. As an exhibitor, you will receive these benefits (see Guidelines below for complete details):
At the conference
- Table at the conference, with numerous opportunities to visit with attendees.
- One-page flyer or information sheet included in the digital conference notebook.
- Invitation to have lunch with our participants.
- List of conference participants (emailed after the conference).
- Listing on AAPPN’s virtual Exhibitor Hall through November 2024.
- Acknowledgement of your support via AAPPN’s social media.
Conference video, available for two years after the conference date
- Thank you on the video recording of the conference, including your logo.
- One-page flyer or information sheet included in the participant notebook, available digitally to video viewers.
Questions? Contact us via email at gro.n1709449055ppaa@1709449055krik1709449055 or 360-734-3166.
We look forward to seeing you on November 4.
- $1,600 – For-profit companies
- $800 – Nonprofits and government agencies
Effective Date: The Exhibitor Program agreement takes effect when fee payment is received by AAPPN.
Exhibitor Materials: In order to take full advantage of exhibitor benefits, please submit the following to Kirk Roberts at gro.n1709449055ppaa@1709449055krik1709449055.
- Logo: high-resolution (>250K).
- Short Description: <50 words and should include contact name and email/website.
- One-page flyer or information sheet: PDF format; to be included the digital conference notebook.
Annual Conference: AAPPN is planning an in-person conference on November 4, 2023, at Bastyr University in Kenmore, WA.
- Bastyr University is a fragrance-free facility, which includes perfumes, incense, and essential oils.
- All book and merchandise sales must be coordinated with AAPPN at least two (2) weeks prior to the event. No sale of items that conflict with the Bastyr University Bookstore will be allowed.
- Exhibitors are invited to utilize Bastyr University’s Wi-Fi service.
- Exhibitors are invited to join participants for lunch at the Bastyr University cafeteria as our guests.
- Prior to the conference, APPNN will email Exhibitors directions to the facility and a conference agenda.
- AAPPN will provide exhibitors with a list of conference participants after the event—the list will not include contact information for participants.
- Each exhibitor is provided one 6-foot exhibitor table. A second table is available at discounted fee. Exhibitors may bring their own table if desired, but their space will be limited to the lengths of the table(s) provided by the venue.
- Exhibit set-up will be between 7:45-8:15 a.m.
- Spaces are on a first-come basis. However, exhibitors may not claim a table before 7:35 a.m.Set-up must be completed prior to the beginning of participate registration at 8:30 a.m.Exhibits must be taken down at the end of the conference (4:00 p.m.) OR after the afternoon break (approximately 2:50 p.m.)
- AAPPN will provide a small identification sign for each exhibitor, but exhibitors are encouraged to bring their own identification signs.
- Exhibitors will not create undue noise or solicit participants outside of the area of their exhibit space.
- Exhibit set-up will be between 7:45-8:15 a.m.
Promotion – Conference Notebook: AAPPN will include a one-page flyer or information sheet from each exhibitor in the conference notebook. The notebook will be available in a digital format.
- Please submit in PDF format.
- Please submit to AAPPN no later than October 10, 2023.
Promotion – Website: AAPPN will provide an extensive listing on the Annual Conference Exhibitor Hall webpage leading up to the to the conference and while the video is available.
- Exhibitor Hall will be populated on a first-come, first-served basis—the earlier the exhibitor gets their logo and description to AAPPN, the higher the placement on the Exhibitor Hall webpage.
- Exhibitor Hall will include exhibitor Logo and Description of services/product.
- Logo should be high-resolution.
- Short Description should be <50 words and should include contact name and email/website.
Conference Video: A video recording of the conference will be available for rental for up to two years after the conference. Exhibitors will be recognized in the conference video with a thank you, including exhibitor logo.