Mark your calendar for September 16 to join MaryAnne Murray, DNP, EdD, PMHNP-BC, FNP-BC, CARN-AP, for this in-depth exploration of things to know, questions to ask, and ways to make sure you have covered the bases in finding your next position as a PMHNP.
New grads, students, and practitioners looking to work in community mental health will benefit from this September 16, 2023, online Master Class, free for AAPPN members.
MaryAnne will cover issues from workplace selection to contract negotiation. Topics include:
- types of work settings and internal management systems,
- types of employment,
- loan repayment options,
- supervision/consultation availability, and
- staffing support.
You’ll also discuss ways to:
- assess your own strengths,
- consider diverse employment options with ongoing psychiatric training,
- clarify your own career ethics, and
- strengthen your own decision-making processes.
Look for detailed information later this summer.