2017 Gala and Luncheon
Join your colleagues to support our Advanced Psychiatric Nursing community by attending the Lois Price Spratlen Foundation 2nd Annual Gala and Luncheon from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Sunday, October 8, at the scenic Washington Park Arboretum in Seattle. Register online now to reserve your place or call 360-734-3166 to register by phone.
We will celebrate our profession by:
- hearing from our keynote speaker Nate Miles, Vice President for Strategic Initiatives for Eli Lilly and Company
- meeting our scholarship recipients for the 2017-2018 academic year;
- learning how the Foundation continues to recognize and support our dynamic, courageous, and inspired nurse leaders in our community in the spirit of Lois Price Spratlen;
- giving your financial support to enhance the future of our profession; and
- enjoying a gourmet lunch with good friends.
Tickets are $100 per person. Tables are reserved for parties of six or more. Registration closes on October 4.
Lois Price Spratlen Foundation 2nd Annual Gala & Luncheon
12:30-2:30 p.m. Sunday, October 8, 2017
Wisteria Hall in the Washington Park Arboretum
2300 Arboretum Drive E, Seattle WA 98112