AAPPN provided a warm welcome to me both as a graduate student and as a new PMHNP. The conferences and local chapter meetings are wonderful opportunities to stay connected both personally and professionally with colleagues from around the state.
— Ginni Buccola-Tournay, ARNP
- Full Member – $250 annual membership fee
- Out-of-State Member – $150 membership fee
- Emeritus Member (65+ or retired) – $100 membership fee
- Student Member (while in a master’s or doctoral program PLUS first year following graduation) – $50 membership fee
- Lobbyist representing our professional goals in Olympia
- Continuing education credits for AAPPN conferences and other programs
- Up-to-date news and information via the AAPPN website and newsletters
- AAPPN member listserv to foster connection, collaboration, and communication within the advanced psychiatric nurse community
- Free monthly call-in peer discussion group. Login for more information and the call-in directions.
- Online membership directory
- Public referral directory (except Student Members)
- Support for students and new practitioners
- Job announcements and other practice opportunities emailed directly to you
- Networking opportunities
- Special interest groups
- Professional development opportunities
Much of what psychiatric NPs in Washington enjoy in our scope of professional practice is due to this organization. In addition, AAPPN has provided me with immeasurable support as an NP student and has continued that support through my transition to provider. I count this organization among the most important contributions to my professional practice.
— Beth Bielstein, ARNP